The EuroNight Lisinski is a relaxing way to travel from Zagreb to Munich or Zürich. Step on board this night train once you’ve discovered all of Zagreb’s cultural highlights and sleep your way to a whole new country! You can also choose to get off the train in Ljubljana or Salzburg.
EuroNight Lisinski routes
The EuroNight Lisinski runs daily from Zagreb to Munich and from Zagreb to Zürich. In the summer you can also travel past Zagreb to Rijeka, a city on the Croatian coast.
EuroNight Lisinski routes:
Zagreb - Munich (train number EN 498/50463)
Via Salzburg, Lake Bled and Ljubljana
Zagreb - Zürich (train number EN 40414/40465)
Via Innsbruck, Lake Bled and Ljubljana
Reservations for the EuroNight Lisinski are compulsory. You can book your seat or accommodation up to 3 months in advance. If you're travelling in high-season (May to September) or on a public holiday, we recommend you make your reservation as soon as possible.
How to make reservations?
You can reserve your seat or accommodation on the EuroNight Lisinski in the following ways:
- Through the Reservation Service
- Locally at the station
- On the ÖBB website (please read the explanation below)
How to make a reservation for EuroNight trains through the ÖBB website
1. Go to the website of ÖBB and go to 'book a ticket' (or click the hyperlink above)
2. Choose your route and click 'single tickets/day tickets' in the results
3. Before you pick your train, go to the top right corner and click on 'who is going?'. Here you click on 'add discount' and scroll down or search for 'Interrail/Eurail - Globalpass', then select it and click confirm.
4. Now you can select the train you want to take and you'll immediately see the Pass Holder reservation fee you have to pay.
5. Go through the booking process and finalise your reservation. Please note that reservations for some routes can only be printed at an ÖBB self service machine or helpdesk in Austria.
- Seat: €14
- 4-bed couchette: €34 p.p.
- 6-bed couchette: €44 p.p.
- 3-person sleeper: €54 p.p.
- Double sleeper: €74 p.p.
- Single sleeper: €114