European Rave Routes
This summer, enjoy the ultimate party holiday with our once in a lifetime rave routes! Visiting some of Europe’s most exciting festivals and cities, each of the Rave Routes offers you an unforgettable experience.
Book your journey on the Rave Routes with an Interrail Pass – and don’t forget to tag us in your pictures! #InterRave
Germany - Belgium - England - The Netherlands
Airbeat one (8-12th July) - Tomorrowland (19-26th July) - Boomtown (12-16th Aug) - Psy-fi (19-23rd Aug) - Mysteryland (28-30th Aug)
Visit some of Europe’s biggest party cities with this route.
- Kick off your trip in Neustadt, Germany at the Airbeat One festival on the 8th July.
- Next up, travel to Boom, Belgium for Tomorrowland - an unmissable party on the 19th July until the 26th!
- From Boom, travel across the channel to Winchester, England for the Boomtown festival which runs from the 12th-16th August.
- If you're still not partied out, the final stop is Mysteryland in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This route is not for the faint-hearted!
If you have a bit of spare time after these epic festivals, and plan to stick around for Amsterdam's sights and sounds, Psy-Fi festival is a short train journey along the coast, set in woodlands and beaches with a hedonistic vibe very much like Ozora in Hungary. This year it runs from the 19th to the 23rd August.
View other great European festivals on our main festivals page!
You can view per country, or check out an ultimate itinerary giving you an eclectic mix of different genres and cultures!
Croatia - Hungary - Croatia
Ultra (10-12th July) - Ozora (20-26th July) - Sziget (5-11th Aug) - Sonus (16-20th Aug)
Route two explores some of the world's best Eastern European party destinations.
- Start in Split, Croatia and drag yourself from the beaches to enjoy Ultra Festival on the 10th-12th July.
- Next, you're off to Dádpuszta, Hungary where you can spend a week partying in the legendary woodland arts and psytrance festival that is Ozora, which offers everything from top music to art installations, and performances! This year, Ozora runs from the 20th to the 26th July.
- After exploring all that Budapest and the surrounding areas have to offer, Sziget starts on the 5th August, situated just north of Budapest on Obuda Island. This is another week-long festival with chill vibes known worldwide.
- Taking the train back to Croatia, the next party starts on an island. travel through Zagreb, and down to Prizna, where you can catch a ferry to Novalja and its Sonus Festival. This runs from the 16th August to the 20th.